Terms of Service
Welcome to the Terms of Service for The Entrepreneur Podcast Network (theasianentrepreneur.com) online talk radio network. This is an agreement (“Agreement”) between THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK (the “Site” and any “Services” including our audio content) and you (“you” or “your” or “user(s)”), a user of the Site and Service.
Throughout this document, the words “THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK,” “us,” “we,” and “our,” refer to our company and our website, Theasianentrepreneur.com, or our Service
- THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK Description of Service
We are a Talk Radio network covering a wide variety of topics from tech to entertainment. Produced out of our Singapore studio, our web shows feature guest experts, founders, movie stars, comedians, technologists and CEOs — all keeping you up to speed on what’s happening this week with a fast and funny style. Informative and entertaining, THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK is the place for whatever your interests may be.
- Your Responsibilities
We’d like you to think of THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK as your home away from home, this being your second home, please be reasonable and respectful. While using THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK:
- You agree to act within the bounds of common decency when using our website;
- You agree not to misappropriate any of our intellectual property;
- You agree not to violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK;
- You agree not to interfere with or disrupt THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK;
- You agree not to hack, spam or phish us;
- You agree not to be an online troll;
- You agree to not violate any law or regulation and you are solely responsible for such violations;
- You agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to any videos, intellectual property or our Site;
- You agree not to cause or aid in the cause of the destruction, manipulation, removal, disabling, or impairment of any portion of our website, including the de-indexing or de-caching of any portion of our website from a thirty party’s website, such as by requesting its removal from a search engine;
We may suspend or revoke your access if you fail to abide by these rules or at our discretion.
- Your Use of THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK
Please don’t be a freeloader as we work very hard to come up with entertaining programming for you. You agree not to distribute any videos or content found on our Site and Service without our prior written authorization.
- User Posting on THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK
At THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK we love posting of comments. However, as THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK is meant for users 13 years of age and older, we ask you to please behave and ask you not to swear like a sailor. We cannot possibly monitor all comments and we do not guarantee validity, accuracy or legal status of any comments. You also understand that you may be exposed to a variety of content on THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK, most of which you will find awesome but some of which you may find objectionable.
- Our Videos (when available)
You will find a diverse array of topics being discussed on our shows including music. As such, we encourage our hosts and guests to participate in intelligent, humorous, entertaining and thoughtful discourse. With that being said you understand that THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK does not endorse or support any opinions or claims made by our hosts or their guests. Additionally, our shows and videos are meant for general informational purposes only.
- Intellectual Property Rights
We understand that imitation is the highest form of flattery, but please don’t copy anything you find on our Site. The design of the THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK, our videos along with THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK created text, scripts, graphics, interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Singapore, United States, EU and foreign laws and international conventions. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution anything contained within the Site or Service unless we have given you express written permission.
- Limitations on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO STOP USING OUR SERVICE. THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR TO THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGE, HARM, INJURY OR CLAIM THAT ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED FROM OUR SITE.
For your convenience, the following are some important details of this Agreement that affect your rights and remedies:
- We are not required to or under any obligation to review, screen, edit, monitor, or remove any comments posted on our website and we reserve the absolute right to remove, screen, or edit any content at any time and for any reason without any notice to you or any party affected;
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments that are posted, stored, uploaded, or transmitted to us, or for any loss or damages that may occur because such member content including, but not limited to defamation, slander, libel, falsehoods, obscenity, or profanity;
- We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any claim, action, petition, demand for arbitration or lawsuit alleging injury or damage resulting from any use of THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK, whether arising in tort or contract, law or equity;
- You agree not to hold any other user liable for any negative or critical comments except you are not obligated to release any other user who submits content that violate any of THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK’s Terms of Service or other policies stated anywhere on its website;
- Your ability to use or interact with this website is a privilege, not a right, and we reserve the right to take any action that we deem proper, without notice, to prevent any violation, enforce any provision, or rectify any alleged violations of this Agreement or any applicable law at our sole discretion.
The Entrepreneur Podcast Network shall not be liable for any other reason or for damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In the event that this clause is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, our liability shall be limited to the lowest legally required amount. The Service is controlled and offered by The Entrepreneur Podcast Network from its facilities in the Singapore. The Entrepreneur Podcast Network makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- Representations and Warranties
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OF OUR SERVICE OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE RELEASING US FROM ANY LIABILITY THAT WE MAY OTHERWISE HAVE TO YOU IN RELATION TO OR ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT OR OUR SERVICES, FOR REASONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FAILURE OF OUR SERVICE, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER TORT. TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW RESTRICTS THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE ONLY LIABLE TO YOU FOR THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF DAMAGES THAT THE LAW RESTRICTS OUR LIABILITY TO, IF SUCH A MINIMUM EXISTS.
YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IN ANY WAY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THIRD PARTIES WHO MAY USE OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PEOPLE WHO COMMIT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, DEFAMATION, TORTIOUS INTERFERENCE WITH ECONOMIC RELATIONS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIONABLE CONDUCT TOWARDS YOU.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES OF OUR COMPANY OR A THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING ANY FAILURES OR DISRUPTIONS, UNTIMELY DELIVERY, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL, ON OUR WEBSITE WHICH PREVENT ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE TEMPORARILY OR PERMANENTLY.
THE PROVISION OF OUR SERVICE TO YOU IS CONTINGENT ON YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THIS AND ALL OTHER SECTIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. NOTHING IN THE PROVISIONS OF THIS “REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES” SECTION SHALL BE CONSTRUED TO LIMIT THE GENERALITY OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THIS SECTION.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless The Entrepreneur Podcast Network, its parent corporation (if applicable), officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- your violation of any term of these Terms of Service;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right;
- or any claim that one of your comments caused damage to a third party.
- Third Party Links
The internet is for sharing and caring….well, mostly aside from a small portion of the “deep internet”. In order to broaden your horizons, we may link to third party websites from our own website. We do not endorse, recommend or vouch for the security of such websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, these third party websites or their use of your personal information. We recommend that you review their terms of service and privacy policies before accessing and using the third party site.
Additionally, users may be able to post third party links through comments submitted to our Site. We are not responsible for such links and do not monitor the posting of such links. Please exercise caution when clicking on such links as they may cause harm to your computer.
- Copyright Notices
We take copyright infringement very seriously, and we have registered a Registered Copyright Agent with the Singapore Copyright Office, which limits our liability under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you live outside Singapore or own any copyrighted material outside Singapore and believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a message which contains:
- Your name.
- The name of the party whose copyright has been infringed, if different from your name.
- The name and description of the work that is being infringed.
- The location on our website of the infringing copy.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law.
- A statement that you swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information contained in this notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings with respect to its use.
You must sign this notification and send it to: 3 Rhu Cross #11-12, Singapore 437433. Although, the EU does not have a formalized copyright notification procedure, please use the procedure set forth above if you are a resident of the EU.
- Choice of Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in Singapore. The offer and acceptance of this contract is deemed to have occurred in Singapore.
- Forum of Dispute
You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement will be heard solely by a court of competent jurisdiction in or nearest to Singapore. If you bring a dispute in a manner other than in accordance with this section, you agree that we may move to have it dismissed, and that you will be responsible for our reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and disbursements in doing so.
You agree that the unsuccessful party in any dispute arising from or relating to this Agreement will be responsible for the reimbursement of the successful party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees, court costs, and disbursements.
- Force Majeure
You agree that we are not responsible to you for anything that we may otherwise be responsible for, if it is the result of events beyond our control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, insurrection, alien invasions, riots, terrorism, crime, zombie attacks, labor shortages (including lawful and unlawful strikes), embargoes, postal disruption, communication disruption, failure or shortage of infrastructure, shortage of materials, or any other event beyond our control.
In the event that a provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, conflicting with another provision of the Agreement, or otherwise unenforceable, the Agreement will remain in force as though it had been entered into without that unenforceable provision being included in it.
If two or more provisions of this Agreement are deemed to conflict with each other’s operation, The Entrepreneur Podcast Network shall have the sole right to elect which provision remains in force.
We reserve all rights permitted to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or the any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
Like Arnold, we may terminate this Agreement or your access to our Site at any time.
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.
Just like the Constitution, we may amend this Agreement from time to time. When we amend this Agreement, we will update this page and indicate the date that it was last modified. You may refuse to agree to the amendments, but if you do, you must immediately stop using our website and our Service. You must visit this page each time you come to our website and read and agree to it if the date it was last modified is more recent than the last time you agreed to the Agreement.
“THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK”, “we” or “us” refers to the business which owns this website, The Entrepreneur Podcast Network (also described herein as “The Entrepreneur Podcast Network”), our Site, or our Service, depending on the context of the usage;
“Service(s)” refers to our shows and videos and any other related services;
“Site” refers to our website, www.theasianentrepreneur.com;
“You” or “user” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK, the owner and operator of THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK.
- Information Collected
Identifying Information Collected by Us
You don’t need to give us any information to use our website or to watch any of our shows. If you decide to leave a comment on our website we will ask you to provide your email or use a third party login but we don’t actually collect that information. We only collect identifiable information from you when you sign up for our amazing newsletter.
Although we don’t collect personally identifiable information when you use our Site our servers and the robots that control them do collect some non-identifying information. We may collect non-identifying information from you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system, cookie information, and Internet Service Provider. Generally, this information cannot be used to personally identify you.
- Use of Your Information
We believe in and respect internet privacy. We will never sell, transfer or trade either your personal or non-identifiable information. If you sign up for our newsletter we will only use your email address to contact you and send you our newsletter. Your information will never be transferred to third parties.
- Accessing, Editing, and Removing Your Information
If you would like to be removed from one of our newsletters please click on the “unsubscribe” link or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third Parties
THE ENTREPRENEUR PODCAST NETWORK may post links to third party websites on its Site, which may include information that we have no control over. Whether you access third party websites through a link on our Site, or as a consequence of using our Service, you acknowledge that you are aware that these third party websites are not screened for privacy or security issues by us, and you release us from any liability for the conduct of these third party websites.
- Third Party Access to Your Information
- Law Enforcement
- Security Measures
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site. However, we make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information. We make every attempt to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, strong passwords, routine credit checks, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.